Showing posts with label Figures. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Figures. Show all posts

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Figma K-on 中野梓/Azusa Nakano


Yui: Post OK!
唯:姿勢OK!
Ritsu: Equipment OK!
律:裝備OK!
Mugi: Are the Camera Ready!?
紬:照相機準備好未!?
Mio: Camera....video....O....O....OK!
澪:照相機....錄像機O....O....OK!
Mugi: Now Action!
紬:好!開始!!
Azu-nyan: Welcome to K-on bu(Light music club) meow
梓喵:歡....歡迎來到輕音部 喵


Azu-nyan(get angry): Senpai! What are you girls doing!?
梓喵(發怒):前輩!你們都在做什麼呀!?
Ritsu: How....how come I'm the only one get bet up...
律:為....為什麼只有我被打....
Yui(scare): A....Azu-nyan so scary....
唯(害怕):梓....梓喵好可怕....
Mio(scare): That....that is.....
澪(害怕):這....這個
Mugi: We just try to record how cute you are.
紬:我們只是想記錄你有多可愛。
Azu-nyan(get angry): I don't need it! Especially with the cat ear!!
梓喵(發怒):我不需要呀!特別不需要這貓耳!!


Mr. Bushido(looking at Azu-nyan): My sister can't be that cute.*
Mr.無事做(看著梓喵):我的妹妹不可能這麼可愛。*

Figma K-on 中野梓/Azusa Nakano


I think people who watch the anime K-on!(1st and 2nd season) will all agree that Azusa is so funny and cute. And of course I'm one of it. That why I buy this Figma.
(other reason is Figma is one of the lowest price of all the Azusa's figures)
怪獸想有看K-on(第1和第2季)的人都會應同梓(梓喵/阿喵)有多可愛。當然怪獸也是其中之一。所以怪獸就敗了這隻Figma了。
(其它理由是因為在梓喵的人型/人偶中,Figma是其中一隻最便宜的)


That is everything(except those changing hands)
這些就是全部的內容(除了替換用手)

3+1=?

The closer look for all faces and cat ear
各臉孔+貓耳的近照


"Welcome" post
"歡迎"動作

This post is from Side story 1(ep. 25), I heard many people had been "killed" by this post during this episode.
這個動作是來自番外篇1(第25話),怪獸聽說這一話的這個動作"殺死"了不少人。



The other reason I buy figma instead of PVC, because I can change her to the angry look, since this is one thing that make Azu-nyan so cute.
(usually she will be so cute before or right after she get angry)
另一個原因怪獸敗這Figma,那是因為怪獸可以換回這個發怒的樣子。因為這是梓喵其中一個可愛的原因。
(通常發怒前或發怒後的梓喵最可愛)

With guitar bag
背著結他袋

but looks like a little girl carry her school bag?
不過很像小學生背書包般?

With guitar
拿著結他


When Light music club together....
當輕音部齊集時....

Light Music Sentai: K-ongers**
輕音戰隊: K-ongers**
Azu-nyan: Wh....why we have to doing this kind of post??
梓喵:為....為何我們要作這樣的動作??

Finally....
最後....

Yui: Let's Listen to my Song!!
唯:聽我唱的歌吧!!

And....
跟著....

Azu-nyan(Angry): Senpai!!
梓喵(發怒):前輩!!


PS:
*-There has a new anime in this season Call "My sister can't be that cute", and check their CV, then you will know what I'm doing.
*-這一季有一套新番就是叫"我的妹妹不可能這麼可愛",看看它的CV,就知道怪獸想玩什麼的了。

**-Just having fun with the name "Engine Sentai Go-onger"
**-只是想拿炎神戰隊的名字來玩玩

Sunday, September 27, 2009

[Figma]Kotona and Miku?/此方和Miku?


Konata: Hi! Everyone, nice to meet you! Next to me is the famous Vocaloid Miku!
此方:各位好!好高興能和各位見面!站在我身邊的就是出名的Vocaloid初音Miku!
Kagami: STOP CONFUSING PEOPLE!! My name is Kagami Hiiragi! Kagami Hiiragi!!
鏡:別誤導他人!我的名字是柊鏡!柊鏡呀!!



Kotona: Don't worry don't worry, people know who you are and how good you are to cosplay as Miku.
此方:別在意別在意,人們都知道你Cos Miku Cos得有多好的了。
Kagami: It is all because of you! And change me back right now!!
鏡:還不是你害的!快點把我變回來呀!!
Konata: Ok ok....I will change you back to....
此方:是是....我會把你變回....


[all the sudden/忽然間]

Gojulas Omega: I finally find you!!
哥B拉:我終於找到你了!!
Kagami: AHHHHHH! Konata!!
鏡:呀呀呀呀呀!此方!!



Kagami(scare): Stay....stay back.... you monster....
鏡(害怕):別....別過來....你這隻怪獸
Gojulas Omega(busy): Here is this one.... and here is that one....
哥B拉(很忙):這個是這邊....這個是那邊的....
Konata(deadman head): Ar....help....
此方(死人頭):啊....救命....


After a while/過了一會-

Yutaka: Hello everyone, nice to meet you all, I'm Yutaka Kobayakawa. Nice to meet you too and please be kind to me, Kagami san!
優:各位好,好高興能跟各位見面。我是早川優。鏡姐,也好高興能和妳見面和請多多指教!
Kagami: Ar....Yutaka chan....nice to meet you....are you worry about Konata anyway....
鏡:啊....小優....好高興能和妳見面....妳不擔心此方嗎....
Yutaka: I keep telling her don't take this "body" away or someone will "Decapitation" her.
優:我一直都有跟她說,叫她別拿這個"身體"的。否則就會有人把她變成"死人頭"的了。
Kagami: Ar....Ok....I understand now....then....can someone change me back to normal....anyone?
鏡:啊....明白了....原來這樣....那....有沒有人能把我變回原狀....嗎?
Yutaka: I....I don't think anyone can do that....for right now....
優:我....我想應該沒有....現在的話....
Kagami: Oh great....now what am I going to do....
鏡:這次真是....我現在該怎麼辦好....
Konata(deadman head): No one can turn her back to normal, cause there has no "normal version" in this cave.
此方(死人頭):無人可以把妳變回來的,因為沒有"正常版"在這山洞裡。
Gojulas Omega: Come on!, you only a head left, so be silent and I will taking care you later.
哥B拉:妳啊,以經餘下個頭,就安靚點和看看遲些如何處理妳。

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fusion/合體?


























Fu....
合....













sion....
體....

























Ha!
哈!





















What the!?
怎麼!?














For this "Fusion dance", just make it for fun.
這個"合體舞姿"只是在玩惡搞。

And try how fun can Figma can be.
還有試一試Figma可以有多好惡搞

Saber is not mine, is belong to one of my friend
Saber不是怪獸的,是屬於怪獸的其中一位朋友。

and we both agree that Figma is fun to play like this
和我們都認同Figma是識合玩這種惡搞的。

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Goddess Belldandy/女神 Belldnady 01

Ah my Goddess Belldandy Figure
我的女神- Belldandy 人型

KOTOBUKIYA/壽屋
1/8
PVC

Box Front/盒面














Box Back/盒背














Front/正面














Back/背面














Compare With other Goddess...Other Goddess??
跟其它女神作比較....其它女神?














Compare to Ateler-Sai Belldandy and Gundam Astraea should able to see how big this 1/8 scale is
跟地雷彩和正義女神作比較,應該知道這1/8的大小。

Well, I won't said this is the best Belldandy figure I have(don't even said the best of all PVC)
怪獸不會說這是最棒的女神人型(更不要說最棒的PVC)

But overall is a good PVC, that's for sure.
但整體來說是一隻很不錯的PVC。

and if I include the price that I paid for, this is absolutely a Great PVC.
如果連同怪獸付出多少也算進去的話,這隻絕對是超棒的PVC。