Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New items from Character Box/ Character Box的新東西 5

Ok, another long time from my last update....
又離上一次更新很久了....

Well, I have finish all the Zoids custom I need to build.
不過,要作的Zoids改造都改好了。

Hope I can keep update more from now on.
希望由現在開始能再次多些更新。

but right now, I'm really tired....
不過,現在怪獸很累....













Charizard:You blaster! You just said want to update more and then said tired, you think you can run away like that!?
噴火龍:混帳!才剛說想多些更新跟著就立即說累,想這樣就逃掉嗎!?

Well, let's update the Character Box items first-



































































And then, the new models


















































This is a very nice one, very recommnad.
這隻作得非常好,相當推薦。

























































No comments: