Saturday, August 15, 2009

Still Alive?/還生存著?


Yes! I still alive, and this Blog also still exist.
無楚!怪獸還在生,這個Blog還存在。


Nyan:Ar....still alive.....
喵:啊....還生存著....


Nyan:(scare)What!! Still alive!?
喵:(驚)什麼!!還在生!?


Hime/Princess: Then how come you are not update for such a long time?
姬/公主:那為何這麼久不更新啊?


Well....that is because....

I'm "busy"....
怪獸忙嘛....


Hime/Princess: You lier!! You are not busy at all!!
姬/公主:你這大話怪獸!!你一點都不忙!!

Well....not that kind of "busy". These days, I'm "busy" on one custom and a conversion of gundam.
這個....不是那種"忙"。那些日子,怪獸都在"忙"某隻改造和某套MS改件。


Hime/Princess: Then....then where are they?
姬/公主:那....那東西呢?

I will post them later in these days
怪獸會在這數天裡貼出來的了。


Nyan: Don't get any more excuse! You lazy monster!!
喵:別再找借口了!你這懶惰怪獸!!


Charizard: No worry, I will get him!!
噴火龍:不用膽心,我會教訓他的了!

Well, that it for today. I will post them and other new stuff in these days, trust me.
今天就先這樣吧,怪獸會在這數天貼出它們和其它新東西,相信怪獸吧。


Nyan: That....that is really....

No comments: