Sunday, September 27, 2009

[Figma]Kotona and Miku?/此方和Miku?


Konata: Hi! Everyone, nice to meet you! Next to me is the famous Vocaloid Miku!
此方:各位好!好高興能和各位見面!站在我身邊的就是出名的Vocaloid初音Miku!
Kagami: STOP CONFUSING PEOPLE!! My name is Kagami Hiiragi! Kagami Hiiragi!!
鏡:別誤導他人!我的名字是柊鏡!柊鏡呀!!



Kotona: Don't worry don't worry, people know who you are and how good you are to cosplay as Miku.
此方:別在意別在意,人們都知道你Cos Miku Cos得有多好的了。
Kagami: It is all because of you! And change me back right now!!
鏡:還不是你害的!快點把我變回來呀!!
Konata: Ok ok....I will change you back to....
此方:是是....我會把你變回....


[all the sudden/忽然間]

Gojulas Omega: I finally find you!!
哥B拉:我終於找到你了!!
Kagami: AHHHHHH! Konata!!
鏡:呀呀呀呀呀!此方!!



Kagami(scare): Stay....stay back.... you monster....
鏡(害怕):別....別過來....你這隻怪獸
Gojulas Omega(busy): Here is this one.... and here is that one....
哥B拉(很忙):這個是這邊....這個是那邊的....
Konata(deadman head): Ar....help....
此方(死人頭):啊....救命....


After a while/過了一會-

Yutaka: Hello everyone, nice to meet you all, I'm Yutaka Kobayakawa. Nice to meet you too and please be kind to me, Kagami san!
優:各位好,好高興能跟各位見面。我是早川優。鏡姐,也好高興能和妳見面和請多多指教!
Kagami: Ar....Yutaka chan....nice to meet you....are you worry about Konata anyway....
鏡:啊....小優....好高興能和妳見面....妳不擔心此方嗎....
Yutaka: I keep telling her don't take this "body" away or someone will "Decapitation" her.
優:我一直都有跟她說,叫她別拿這個"身體"的。否則就會有人把她變成"死人頭"的了。
Kagami: Ar....Ok....I understand now....then....can someone change me back to normal....anyone?
鏡:啊....明白了....原來這樣....那....有沒有人能把我變回原狀....嗎?
Yutaka: I....I don't think anyone can do that....for right now....
優:我....我想應該沒有....現在的話....
Kagami: Oh great....now what am I going to do....
鏡:這次真是....我現在該怎麼辦好....
Konata(deadman head): No one can turn her back to normal, cause there has no "normal version" in this cave.
此方(死人頭):無人可以把妳變回來的,因為沒有"正常版"在這山洞裡。
Gojulas Omega: Come on!, you only a head left, so be silent and I will taking care you later.
哥B拉:妳啊,以經餘下個頭,就安靚點和看看遲些如何處理妳。

No comments: