Tuesday, July 29, 2008

2 New Custom/2台新改造

Ok, yesterday I forgot to recharge my camera's battery, so didn't post it last night.
昨天因為忘了替相機充電,所以昨晚沒有更新。

1st one- Devil Gale
第一台-Devil Gale







































This one look familiar to you? If you try to guess in Gundam Series, you are correct.
這隻看下去有種似曾相識的感覺?如果你試猜高達/鋼彈系列的話,你答對了。

I try to create a Zoids version "Devil Gundam", and that what is look like.
怪獸嘗試製作一台Zoids版的"惡魔",這隻就是了。







































Last thing-
最後一件事-













2nd Gomola
第二台 Gomola




















































This one look familiar too? Yes, after I watch Ultragalaxy- DaiKaiju Battles(one of the Ultraman series), I feel so funny, especailly the main monster Gomora.
這隻也很像看過?無錯,當怪獸看完了超越銀河-大怪獸格鬥(咸蛋超人/超人力霸王其中一作)後,覺得很好笑,特別是主角怪獸Gomora(哥莫拿?)。

Then, I design to create my own Gomora by using Neo Blox and Legend Blox parts, and that's the result.
跟著,怪獸就決定利用NBZ和LB來作一隻怪獸版Gomora,這就是完成品





















































Another Last thing-
又一個最後一件事-













If anyone interested to see what Gomora looks like in the show, you can take a look in this video.
如果各位想看一下Gomora在那節目是長怎麼樣,可以看看這影片。

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEh-7QB2Rws

Video not belong to me, I just borrow it.
影片不是怪獸的,怪獸只是借來用。

No comments: