Saturday, July 19, 2008

A small update

Humm....didn't update a while again....but not much to update....
嗯....又一段時間沒有更新了....不過沒有什可以更新....













Charizard:It is all because you too lazy to update!!
噴火龍:只是你太懶呀!!

Yes, "LAZY" is a very big problem for me and this blog.
無錯,"懶"是我和這個Blog的最大問題。

Anyway, here is a news-
怎樣也好,這是一個新消息-

http://ga.sbcr.jp/mgame/010613/
A new PS2 game, limited version will have a special Figma Saber with it.
新的PS2遊戲,限定版會有一隻特別的Figma版Saber在內。

I think I can hear someone screaming already-
怪獸以經聽到有人在慘叫了-

2 of the Zoids I'm working at now-
(yes, still working)
2台怪獸在制作的Zoids-
(無錯,還在制作中)













Is that look close enough to that monster yet?
這隻看下去會和那隻怪獸相像嗎?













Guess what is this monster?(or I upgrade from what Zoids?)
猜猜看這隻是什麼怪獸?(或怪獸用那隻改良出來?)

No comments: