Sunday, March 2, 2008

First time in my life- 我的第一次

Yes, that is my first time to.......
無錯,這是第一次.......
.....
....
...
..
.
Create a Blog!
製作一個Blog!
(What are you think of/別亂想)

Since I'm new to create a blog, I just hope everyone can enjoy this blog in the future
因為這是第一次,只能希忘將來各位會喜歡這一個blog.

Also, I will try my best to make this blog to be a blog for all my friends, that include people who speak Chinese and English.
同時,我會盡能力,把這個blog弄成一個屬於我所有朋友的一個blog,那是包括中文和英文。

I know my gramme(English/Chinese)are very bad, but I will try, and hope everyone can help.
不論是中文還是英文,我的文法都一樣很差。不過,我會盡力去嚐試,也希望各位能幫忙。

Ok, too much talk at my first post already. One last thing I need everyone to do is....
好,以第一篇文章來說,這實在太多了。最後一件各位必要做的事....

From now on, please call me....
由現在起,請叫我....

a MONSTER!

怪獸!





Charizard: Are you talking enough yet!?

噴火龍:你說夠未啊!!

1 comment:

Patriarch said...

Hi, I happened to be browsing for Pokemon Mech designs and i came across your Charizards. I completely understand if this is not an option but is there anyway youd consider building a Charizard figure for me?