Sunday, March 2, 2008

Rules and some stuff / 規則和一些事情

I know is stupid, but need some rules
需然很笨,但需要一些規則

1. No coarse language please, I know this maybe fun, but Zoids and models is more fun, so save the fun for Zoids and other stuff.
1. 請不要用粗話/粗口,或許說這些話會有趣,但Zoids和其它模型一定更有趣,所以趣味就留待Zoids和其它東西上。

2. No argument or conflict happen please. I know something maybe hard to come for a agreement, but please, just relax and discuss about it.
2. 請不要發生爭執或爭吵, 需然有些事可能雙方都不能接衲,但請平心靜氣地問問討論,不要爭吵。

3. No "Super Hero" or "Organization of Justice" allow!! Ok, here is a cave for evil, so no one in here can play "Hero of Justice". If you must be a hero and not agree what I or my friends did, than just don't come.
(I don't care the name, just please don't act like a "Hero")
3. 不准任何超級英雄或正義團體來這裡!這裡是邪惡的山洞,所以不准有"正義使者"來這邊。不滿意怪獸或怪獸的朋友的話,就請不要進來。
(只是名字沒有問題,只要不是去"申張正義"就行了)

4. Only approved AD's allow. I won't said no AD's allow in here, some of is ok and welcome to post or ask me to post in here. More info will coming up soon.
4. 只有經過批准的廣告能章貼。怪獸不會說不容許任何廣告,有些是可以或歡迎章貼。

5. No 18+/adult/guro stuff to link or post in here. This blog is not for this purpose, if you want to post or view those stuff, just try to find another blog please.
5. 不准放任何18禁/成人/三級+/獵奇等東西在這裡。這裡不是為了貼這些東西才開的,如果你想貼或看這些東西,請往其它Blog吧。

Well....that's it for now, and hope is not too much.
暫時就這樣,希望不會太多。

If anyone against the rule, I will delete their stuff without mercy.
任何人反規的話,怪獸就會拆除,絕不手軟。

If you have any problem or idea, please feel free to leave me a reply or send me a message:
my e-mail- truegetter@hotmail.com
要是有任何問題或意見,歡迎留言或傳電郵給怪獸。
怪獸的電郵- truegetter@hotmail.com

Ok, forget about those stupid rule now, lets talk about something above this blog-
好了,現在先忘記那些笨規則,讓怪獸說說一些關於這Blog的東西-

1. I hope people come in here for FUN or for the interested of Zoids。
1. 怪獸希望各位來這裡能高高興興或者對Zoids有興趣。

2. I will talks about almost anything, if you see something you don't like, please just skip it. I don't want to make anyone feel bad.
2. 怪獸應該什麼也說,如果看到一些你不喜歡的事,請跳過吧。因為怪獸不想令任何人不高興。

3. I think I will make a section for trade stuff(especially for Zoids), but for now, this is only an idea.
3. 怪獸應該會弄一個交換區(特別是換Zoids),但暫時只是一個慨念。

4. I will allow the ADs that's help me/ sponsor me for this blog and important stuff. If some ADs like custom contest for Zoids, this type of ADs are always welcome.
4. 怪獸會容許幫助/讚助怪獸去制作這個blog或一些重要事情的人章貼廣告。要是像改造Zoids比賽的廣告,更加是無任歡迎。

Again, if any questions, please contest me by e-mail or just reply, thanks
要是有什麼問題,還是請透過電郵或留言通知怪獸,謝謝。