Sunday, March 2, 2008

New stuff01/新東西01

OK, now this is the first real post.
好了,第一次正式貼文章。

Although is the first real post.... but I'm busy today....
需然是第一個正式文章....但今天有點忙....















So only a picture for today.
所以只有一張圖。

Almost all of them are new stuff that I brought/bid from this 2-3 weeks.
幾乎所有的東西都是在這2-3星期裡買得/投得。

I think most of them are not hard to find, but I'm sure all of them are great stuff.
需然怪獸想這裡的東西很多也不難找,但肯定全都是好東西。

More important, I got all of them with a very good price, some even lower than 50% of the original price. XD
更加重要的,全都用一個好價錢獲得,有些更加低於半價。XD

I will talk about them one by one in the future.
遲些會逐一价紹。

But for everyone who live in Lower Mainland, Character Box will have a big chance that have new items coming this week, and very possible that is a very big shippment.
不過,各位住在低陸平原的朋友,Character Box這個星期應該會有新貨來到,而且很可能是很大的一批。

Remember to check it out if you have some time
記得有空去看看了。

Address/地址-

1183-8700 Mckim Way
Richmond, BC
Canada
V5X 4A5


Phone #- (604) 278-3501

1 comment:

"Char-toys" for google blog search said...

超合金魂!!!
好東東來的
都來不及買說(其實沒錢)
怪獸大大就有了